Description of the Dschinni Botan Hookahs
Introducing the Dschinni Botan Hookah, the perfect blend of traditional and modern hookah design. The base of the hookah is made of handblown borosilicate glass, with a wall thickness of 10mm, ensuring an incomparable quality. The stainless steel parts are CNC made from very high-quality 304 stainless steel (V2A) resulting in high corrosion and bacteria resistance. The threads on the hookah are processed with a special process so precise that they can be screwed on with no problem whatsoever. The draw on this hookah is super smooth and effortless, making every puff a breeze. Plus, the built-in silencing diffuser makes this hookah perfect for movie nights as it eliminates the bubbling sounds of traditional hookahs, allowing you to enjoy your smoke in peace and quiet. The Botan is the perfect lasting investment for both entry level and long time hookah users.
The Dschinni Botan Hookah is 24 inches tall without a head installed. The stem has an inside diameter of 1.5 cm and the immersion tube has an inside diameter of 1.7cm, providing an exceptionally wide open and effortless draw. The hookah without accessories attached weighs 3.8KG when fully assembled. The base diameter is 9 inches and the ash tray diameter is 7.4 inches.
This beauty stands tall at 24 inches and has a super smooth draw thanks to its 1.5cm and 1.7cm diameter stem and immersion tube respectively. It may weigh a bit at 3.8KG, but that’s because it’s made of premium handblown borosilicate glass and high-quality 304 stainless steel (V2A). Accidental smacking of your base against the sink wall is no longer a problem. You can even customize the height to your liking with its two-piece stem. The removable tray makes cleaning and reloading a breeze. The hookah is compatible with most molasses catchers. Plus, it’s got a built-in silencer for quiet smoke sessions and a water level of approximetely 1.55L. And don’t worry about it tipping over, the base is sturdy and features a screw on connection. It also come with 1 setting screw on diffuser for optimal smoke experience. The hose adapter features a grommet free friction lock system.
Pros and Cons of the Dschinni Botan Hookah
- The Dschinni Botan Hookah has a traditional look but with modern elements and unique characteristics.
- The base of the hookah is made of handblown borosilicate 3.3 glass, which is a very high-quality material known for its durability and heat resistance.
- The base has a wall thickness of 10mm, which adds to its stability and quality.
- The stainless steel parts are CNC cut from high-quality food-safe 304 stainless steel (V2A) with precise workmanship and high corrosion and bacteria resistance.
- The Botan has a two-piece stem, allowing you to shorten the hookah if desired.
- Compatible with most molasses catchers due to the universal tray slot. The tray is removable for easy cleaning.
- Features a built-in silencing diffuser for quieter sessions and prolongs the smoke in water time to produce cooler, smoother smoke.
- The hookah has a water level capacity of 1.55L.
- The base of the hookah is a screw on connection, making it easy to assemble and disassemble.
- The grommet included is made of high grade silicone and is suitable for most bowls.
- The purge ball is made of POM, meaning it can never corrode as commonly seen with traditional hookahs.
- Can add three extra hose connections by using a separately sold hose adapter.
- No grommet needed for hose adapter connection.
- Made to last.
- BONUS: Immersion tube extender and traditional style plug kit now included.
- The Dschinni Botan Hookah is relatively heavy, weighing in at 3.8KG, which may make it difficult to move around or transport.
- The bowl, hose and charcoal tong components of the hookah are sold separately, which may be inconvenient for some users.
- Not compatible with non silicone traditional hoses unless combined with a traditional hose adapter.
How to use the Dschinni Botan Hookah
To use the Dschinni Botan Hookah:
- Assemble the hookah by screwing on the stem pieces to the heart, followed by the immersion tube and then all the remaining parts.
- Add water to the vase, making sure to fill it to the recommended level of 1.55L.
- Assemble the hookah by screwing the stem into the base.
- Place the hookah base on a stable surface.
- Begin heating your charcoal if using natural coconut charcoal.
- Pack your bowl of choice and place it on the top of the stem.
- Add charcoals to the bowl or HMD.
- Wait 5-12 minutes to allow your bowl to properly pre heat.
- Attach your hose and begin smoking.
- Ash the coals as needed and add new coals as necessary.
The Dschinni Botan Hookah is similar to traditional hookahs in terms of its design and style. However, it also has modern elements and unique characteristics that set it apart from traditional hookahs and other modern hookahs. It has a two-piece stem, a universal tray slot, a built-in silencing diffuser, and a screw on base connection. It is also made of high-quality materials, such as handblown borosilicate glass and 304 stainless steel. Borosilicate glass is rarely seen from other manufacturers and is one of the highest grades of glass used for hookah manufacturing. Compared to most modern pipes, the Botan has an extremely wide open draw. The ability to add multiple hoses also sets it apart from a number of competing models. Finally, its price considering the level of quality is extremely low when comparing it to similar sized models in the same category.
How the Dschinni Botan Hookah Has Evolved From Previous Models
The Dschinni Botan Hookah has evolved from previous models by incorporating a two-piece stem design, which allows for the hookah to be shortened if desired. The hookah also features a built-in silencing diffuser which eliminates the bubbling sounds commonly associated with traditional hookahs, making it great for movie nights and other quiet activities. The hookah’s base is a screw on connection, making it sturdy and easy to assemble and disassemble. Additionally, the tray of most modern hookahs is now removable for easy cleaning. When adding adapters to use multiple hoses, the need to block the hose ends and take turns has been eliminated. The overall design and build quality of the Dschinni Botan Hookah has been improved, making it one of the highest quality hookahs on the market.
The Dschinni Botan Hookah is compatible with most molasses catchers and can be used with most silicone hoses and modern leather hoses with an open end. It is compatible with all modern head bowls (female bowls) with the correct grommet. To use with traditional style hoses, an adapter is needed.
- Clean the glass base and stainless steel parts with warm water and vinegar or citric acid after each use. Running warm water through the hookah often prevents the need for brushing. The smooth CNC finished surface of the metal allows dirt to freely run off easily.
- Although it is safe to use boiling water on the components of this hookah, avoid contact with the silicone seal of the base ring as it can cause it to loosen.
- Dry thoroughly before reassembling the hookah.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning brushes or materials to avoid scratching or damaging the hookah.
- Store the hookah in a dry place at room temperature when not in use.
- Clean the base with a cleaning solution and brush if it begins to show any buildup or fogginess.
- ALWAYS carry from the neck of the glass and never from the stem to avoid the silicone glued base ring from loosening. This is the most common cause for glass breakage since the bases are otherwise very hard to break.
- Over time (a few years) the base ring can come loose (usually from improper care) and it is completely possible to reapply a new clear silicone without the need to replace the base.
Got questions about the Dschinni Botan Hookah? Here are some answers to commonly asked questions:
Q: How many hoses can be used with the Dschinni Botan Hookah?
A: The Dschinni Botan Hookah can be used with up to 4 hoses at once when using separately sold adapters. All 4 users can pull at the same time without needing to hold the hose ends closed and waiting turns. Note: purge functionality will be disabled when the hookah is converted into a multi hose state.
Q: Is the Dschinni Botan Hookah compatible with most molasses catchers?
A: Yes, the Dschinni Botan Hookah is compatible with most molasses catchers due to the universal tray slot.
Q: How should I clean the Dschinni Botan Hookah?
A: Clean the glass vase and stainless steel parts with warm water and mild soap after each use, dry thoroughly before reassembling the hookah. Avoid using abrasive cleaning agents or materials to avoid scratching or damaging the hookah.
Q: How does the Dschinni Botan compare to other Dschinni hookahs such as the Dschinni Chucky.
A: The Botan is a full stainless steel screw on base model. Some of the more affordable models such as the Chucky may be hybrids which use an aluminum body and stainless steel interior stem. They also may not feature a full screw on base and use a click on base which is not as sturdy. The diffuser is also included with the Botan as well as the functionality to accept multiple hose connections. More expensive models may feature enhanced features and the use of higher grades of stainless steel. However the 304 grade stainless used in the Botan is the new industry standard and anything higher is going beyond the norm of the industry.