Bring your session alive with these wild water colours!
• Half a teaspoon of the X-Sparkles is usually quite sufficient, because our products are very economical. (Too much added will deposit it at the bottom of the bowl.)
• The Xschischa Neon Glow is a fluorescent color that releases its effect in so-called black light (UV light, UV-A).
• For our sparkles to ‘dance’ it is important that you mix the powder with the water. We recommend swinging the punch vigorously.
• For a long-lasting effect, it is recommended to smoke without a diffuser. Because this reduces the resistance of the water and thus generates less vibration.
• It can happen that our Sparkles settle on the bottom of the bowl. Instead of pulling, we recommend blowing, so that the sparkles are free again in the water. (depending on bow shape and not too strong)
• Our products are food safe and free of any harmful substances, so they can be eaten without any concerns or used in beverages.
• After using our products, we recommend cleaning with a small amount of detergent or, if necessary, a cleaning brush
• For difficult to clean molasses catchers we recommend not to use our products.